Pages

LDR

Thursday, August 16, 2012
LDR's disease, how it could be a disease? Many things to be prepared to lead this mission, james bond emang wrote a mission, we also to: p. In this case, I quite understand why? Because, honestly, I often fail, hahahha cat is ...Here are tips from me personally about the LDR let's follow:

    HP and the connection to the InternetWhy should be there Hp, you are crazy. You want to date without any communication?although the word mbah dancok if they do not give each other the news, they always pray for her partner. Well, that's the current theory we always want to know what our spouse, bener what really? hahahah honestly aja deh ....

    Mature attitudeWhy must be so mature, why would someone going out? Well yes gini readers who always glorified God, hahahha dah scholars like me, mature attitude is important because there are things that we inevitably have to accept pain as though the heart continues to be taxable siliet salt so deh: D, for example: our partners want to hang out ma girl friend temen2nya although there must be aj guy all the weaving, dah like eating chili out there who sneak in the tooth, whether it's a guy KW 1, KW 2, etc., he remains a guy, who has a passion, here we have to be cool, say aja, may go, but you broke my ma. Hahahahhah may not be kidding, bro u have to be patient, as this is a space for our partners, so we must be familiar with this condition.

    The temptation HoldResist the temptation not only fit fast friends - friends. Hahaha call slang, resist the temptation this, I mean you should be able to stand if they see a boy or man who is more handsome than your spouse, why do I say so, even though you said you were good-looking couple and sealam beautiful universe, wake up dude, you can gx lie if there is more than your partner ...! ...! This LDR when you find a moment where there is aj chance tuk know him, but remember to sob, your partner is waiting for you there ..! gx imagine when you need love, when u spoiled but your partner a lot, now that he is Satan that you have to beat.

    Exactly, PromiseThis is the most vulnerable according to the analysis, I, why do most of the quotes "you will make the same oath of allegiance lo partner" with all embel2 lah, hahay, well if you men and boys and not the guy  you must promise because the promise is tepatin absolutely bro ... if u are looking for excuses for anger and lolo' broke I can tell you LOSERS.Well I think enough tips from children who often fail to LDR, and the gx I want to be a loser again, well now I LDR, and I'm sure; I will be coupled later ..... I pray for ya, like a castle Takeshi oakoakaoka already .....

Google terjemahan ni...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Saya masih butuh saran dan kritik

 
Belajar Menulis dan Memberikan informasi © 2011 | Designed by Blogger Templates Gallery